Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hard at 'work'

Being a Thirty One SENIOR Consultant I feel as if I really need to step up my game. I am constantly bugging people, at least that's how I feel, to host parties or join my team. I don't want to pester people, I always told myself that was something I would never do and here I am. It's as if when I got the news I was finally a Senior Consultant I got this burst of motivation to better myself even more. I have no other resources other than Facebook and any other online site I find. No co-workerrs, no college friends, no mommy buddies; nothing.

So, I am coming to YOU with help for ideas. I know a lot of mommies out there do something from home and being super successful makes me envy you. Where do you find your 'audience' or your buyers. Do you know all of them? How can I reach out to people without being pushy? I have very little to go by and I feel like I'm rowing up stream without a paddle. I need to get my name out there and make people aware I am a reliable source they can come to for this business. I would rather focus on building my team right now, I believe. I would like to have at least TWO more girls on my team before I start really digging into my sales.

Trust me, any advice will help and it can not hurt to share your past experiences. Good and bad. You can even personally e-mail me if you'd like. I love to chat. Thanks in advance!

h.peninger31@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment