Thursday, October 10, 2013

Talk about some amazing news.

I probably should mention that I work from home as a Thirty One Gifts seller. I have done this since February of 2013. It has been a way for me to bring in a small amount of money to help a little bit but also a great way for me to meet new people. I had some disheartening news in September when all FOUR, yes FOUR parties canceled within 48 hours of each party. Very discouraging and I was on the path of giving up... I mean do you blame me?! I tried to keep a positive spin on every party and stay in touch with the hostess' but nothing was working out. I had a talk with my mom about it and my fiance and both had mixed opinions, which so did I. But, this morning I got the sign I needed to keep going! I am happy to share this with you, just like I have with everyone I have talked to today!

I'M A SENIOR CONSULTANT!


I received this e-mail this morning and I could NOT be happier! This has opened so many opportunities for me and I am ecstatic! Having already emailed my director, told my mom and mother-in-law and sent a screen shot of the email to my fiance, I still want to tell everyone I come in contact with. This is the motivation I needed this week. I was having some trouble being positive about anything these past couple of days but THIS was my key to keeping my head up.

God really does turn scars into stars!

www.mythirtyone.com/hpeningergifts

No comments:

Post a Comment