Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The in-laws.

After finding out I was pregnant Brad and I decided we wanted to really start our lives together. It took a while to talk my parents into letting my fly on my own but I eventually moved in with him. This was an experience, let me just tell you. Learning to live with someone is an insane ride to go on, especially when you're pregnant. He already had his house packed to the brim, then adding my stuff was a task for professional movers. So after getting all of my junk put away we could settle in as a soon to be family, starting to learn one anothers traits and flaws; boy, was that fun. But being all said and done I wouldn't change a thing about him.

We were on our own path to find our middle to our beginning when I realized I have an amazing family, as does Brad. We have both been blessed with absolutely amazing 'in-laws'. Both sets of parents love us unconditionally and vice versa. I would not change my in-laws if I could and I know he feels the same about my parents. Both so supporting and love our child like she is made of gold.

My parents help out so much with keeping her while I have been working market. His mother is pretty much the organizer of furniture market in her company so I don't like putting Kbug off on her right after she has gotten off work, therefore my parents have been saviors; as well as with many other situations we have been through. His parents eat her up every chance they get to see her during this stressful week. Tomorrow will be the first time they have seen her in a week and a half, I feel like I need to prepare her for kisses and hugs galore. Both side are just all around fantastic.

The aunts and uncles are the exact same way. I have an older brother who melts every time he is around her. I never thought I would see that side of my brother but he's the best uncle I could ever imagine. Brad also has a brother who is a couple years younger than Brad but he's also an amazing uncle. Thank goodness there are no more babies in the family yet, she just thinks all babies are loved this much. The uncle are pretty much the same personality but when it comes to K they change instantly; loving her to pieces, kissing her chubby cheeks, tickling her and just being eat up with her cuteness. But the major lover is the soon-to-be AUNT! Oh, this is a dangerous combination when both Kbug and Aunt Haley is around; this is Brads brothers fiance. When I say major lover, that is an understatement. She eats up the lovings as soon as we walk in. No 'Hey Brad!', 'Hey Heather!' nope, straight to the baby she goes, not putting her down until we walk out of the door. I would not change it for the world!

I know we are bless with such an amazing family, so does Brad. We constantly thank God for the blessing of our child and the love she receives every single day. She knows no stranger and she knows how to love the exact way she is loved. She's an amazing little girl already, we could not ask for better. We firmly believe she is the way she is due to her surroundings and family. We couldn't be anymore pleased with the support we have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment